Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Family,College,Boyfriend...etc

Sorry I've been missing. I've been dealing with the things that matter to me the most. (as you can see in the title) So we can start off with school...

I have been super busy with studying because this week I had an exam, 2 papers due, and a Chemistry quiz. Lots of studying and work and studying and work and studying...well...you get the picture.

My boyfriend and I have been having problems lately; all of which have been resolved, so I decided to spend my weekend with him.

And last but not least, my family. Today my daddy was in a car accident. I already knew he was okay so I didnt think the worse, but one half of me felt guilty. The car is ruined and of course they cannot pay to get it fixed....they're paying for me to go to college. Its saddening because my family would do anything for my education. They'd even put there house up for it... It reminded me today that I need to get more serious about this because my family is sacrificing alot...and if I dont get it together, not only do my parents have to suffer, but my siblings have to as well. Not only am I pursuing this career for myself, but for my family because I need to repay them for all they have done for me.

That's all for now. I'm getting a head start on studying and writing yet another paper for Psychology. Until Next time...farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment