Monday, March 1, 2010

Having a Life?...NOPE.

Ughhhhhhh I wake up this morning...feeling empty (womp womp). My car is totaled (FUCK!) and spring break starts this weekend. I mean, of course, I have my family. But my sibs go to school next week, and my parents run errands. Yes, it's cool to tag along....but whenever I am alone with my parents sometime during that day I'm going to get a lecture (ughhh). I'd rater stay home.

Boyfriend works during the week...and of couse, it's nott like I can see him when I want because I dont have the transportation to get to him. (grrrr) But beyond that...friends? Not likely. The few I have are either away at school, or too busy to consider a date or a bit of time for me. Sometimes theres just always an excuse. What am I to do?

I'm outgoing, to a certain extent..(yeah right)...ookay i'm shy to another extent....but even so...I cant just get new friends ya know? I can't just go find someone to hang out with. I can't trust most people...they always end up playing or crossing at some point...i'd just rather not try tht route anymore. I mean, don't get me wrong....if someone comes along...i'd give them a chance....but that chance is slim to none.

I suppose I am to go home, sit in my brothers' room (because it's not like I have my own) watch t.v... do a bit of studying... and continue on to being a loner. It just sucks because my boyfriend does his thing....goes out or whatever alone or with his friends...but for some odd reason the only time I hang out is with him. It gets irritating....very irritating. But hey....those are just adjustments I need to make eyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment